Sunday, April 14, 2013

painful hopes

harini xde nak cerita apa2.. cumanya nak share lagu yg terngiang-ngiang kat telinga nih.. originally, it's a korean son sang by lee kichan if i'm not mistaken, and i got the translation from youtube.. so, credit goes to the translator...

like an off target arrow
my heart can't touch you
though i see you
though i see you everyday
you only look at a different place

though i try to hate you
though i try to erase my heart
i don't hate you
i can't erase you
i keep thinking of you

everyday, i want to stay by your side
i want to love you
but why are our hearts so different?
why am i the only one
who wants you and keep wanting you?

'maybe tomorrow my heart will be sent to you'
i inject myself with those painful hopes
and barely
i barely get through this day

because i felt so pathetic for only looking at you
everytime i tried to shout out in my heart
but i keep thinking of you

No comments:

Post a Comment