Sunday, November 27, 2011

smiling

just by looking at the page,
i was able to smile,
why?
because i imagined the fun we had when we were together..
so many memories..
and still so many more in progress..

but,
i've been thinking,
was i really smiling?
am i really sure it was a smile?
seriously a smile?
100% sure?

cause the other half of my heart said
i wasnt smiling but
i was laughing at myself..

laughing at myself?
why would i laugh at myself?
am i that interesting to be laugh at?
or is it just my sense of humour?
ok, definitely not the humour..

well,
only my concious mind can explain the whole thing..
and so i cant answer 'was it a smile?' for now
as right now my mind is only half concious..
im really really really not in the mood of thinking
in the middle of the night..

so,
i guess for the time being,
i'll better off being asleep..
let my mind have a good rest tonight..
so it'll be able to answer the question later..
..well, only if the question's bugging me!

goodnite
sleep tight
dream your dream tonight

syasya zzzzz-_-zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment