Friday, January 20, 2012

three boys and a man

this was supposed to be posted last year,
but because of some reasons,
i made a decision to keep it to myself..
but today,
as i read it again,
i think there's nothing to hide anymore..
and, to think more about it,
it was the past..
which means, it is now a memory
so, let's just recall the moments together..

Being in the same class with the three boys is something that i'm proud of
Since the three of them are very popular among the teachers and especially girls,
It’s sometimes fun to see how the girls react when they pass by the boys
Funny, seeing how they look at the boys
As if the three were the F4's from boys over flowers
Since I always stay back at school
And stay at the surau with Ainul,
We’ve seen a bunch of that situation,
And believe me, she witnessed more than I do
And still, she’s new here! Haha - cayalah ainul!
We both always observe the girls who comes to the surau
Listen to what they’re talking
Look to the direction they’re looking
Guess what, it’s the boys they’re talking about
And it’s the boys they’re looking at!
Sitting at the corner ourselves
Sometimes we laugh seeing such reactions from the little cute girls
Ainul and I have been in the same class as the boys
We know them at least 0.1% better than the girls
There’s actually nothing much of their charms that we attracted to them
It’s just fun being friends with them and until the end
It is always a pleasure of befriending with them

Looking back at the situation reminds me
That I used to be like the girls too!
There was this boy who I had a crush on
He was older than me
And after some times, i feel like
I want to get to know him
Be friends with him
And be closer to him
Up until now, I still smile whenever I think of him
Not that I still like him,
But come on, it takes a lifetime to forget someone, right?
Plus, he was my first crush
So I took it as normal for me to feel that way
-ala biasala, dah nama pon budak2 kan?
But remember this one thing
I dont and would never put my hopes up for him
Because I believe in HIM
I know HE prepared someone
Who’s best fit as my one and only life partner
I dream for that
I hope for that
And also I pray for that
^_^

the end of the memory..

P/S: the 'memory' is edited a little here and there..
sorry for not sharing the full memory like i said i was going to
because as i went through the memories again,
i thought that maybe some stories are best to be untold..
sorry again

nursyasya

No comments:

Post a Comment