Monday, June 7, 2010

odd me has finally arrived...

one.
am i jelaous??
of him and her??
do i??
and why should i??
theyre my friends....
-or im just being me??
idk..

two.
for some reasons,
i think i hate 'you'
act, i dont know who is 'you'
but the fact is,
hey you, i hate you!!
-whats wrong with me??

three.
theres something inside me waiting to come out..
something that is 99% not me..
its a whole new me..
even i myself cant take it being a new person im not used to..
so, i cant let it out just like that..
-can i??

four.
sometimes, it is better to live a life without a single word
if only the words we're saying can hurt the heart of our loved ones..
its good enough to be loved by someone..
so dont get into troubles..
just because the smallest issue..
-just wish i have a sweet voice..

five.
i think, it is the best time for me to
let go of my yesterdays..
and there goes my memories..
but hey, no worries on that..
who knows what HE planned for me..
just go on with my tomorrows..
learn from the past,
what else could go wrong..
-right??

.
.
.
.
.
dont know what im feeling inside..
it is such a mess..
just hope tomorrow's gonna be fine..
.
feel free to laugh..
my english is bad, i admit that..
sorry for the misunderstandings or whatsoevers by this post..
im out and, thanks for reading..
syasya

No comments:

Post a Comment